Take 2 days to ride the Tour of Yatsugatake. Day 1 takes you from Yatsugatake Cycling past small villages in the other side of Yatsugatake range. Stay at a Japanese Inn and can relax in their Hot Spring. In Day 2, you tackle the 25 kilometer climb over Mugikusatoge Pass, a long beautiful climb up takes you up to 2137 meters before a beautiful final descent down to our shop at Yatsugatake Cycling.
Self guided 2 Day Tour of Yatsugatake
- Ride Area
- Yatsugatake Mountain Range,
- Local Attractions
- Fujimi Town, Kiyosato, Nobeyama ,
- Riding Season
- June - October
- Reservations required
- Time Required
- 2 Days, each day has about 70 kilometers of riding and quite a bit of climbing.
Depending upon riders fitness levels expect between 3-6 hours riding time each day.
- For active riders, over the 2 days you will climb over 3000 meters of vertical.
- Number of Participants
- What is Included
- 2 days rental bike - Road or Cross bike
1 Night at Inn includes Dinner and Breakfast
- This tour can be easily extended to make each day a little longer and harder.
- Suitable Bikes
- Cross bike, Road bike
- Rental Bikes
Cannondale Gravel BikeMaker: CannondaleSize: Medium and Large
Cannondale SynapseMaker: CANNONDALESize: Small, Medium and Large
Merida Gran Speed 100Maker: MERIDASize: Small 47cm , Medium 50cm and Large 52cm
Cannondale Cross BikeMaker: Cannondale Size: small
Kona Dew PlusMaker: KonaSize: Small 46cm , Medium 49cm and Large 51cm
Cannondale Synapse – xsMaker: CANNONDALESize: x-small -44cm
Miyata Cruise e-bikeSize: small- medium
Liv e-bikeMaker: Giant - LIVSize: xxs 375
Gios EasyMaker: GiosSize: 35cm frame