A challenging 1 day loop of the Yatsugatake Mtn. Range. This is a very popular loop among cyclists here in Japan. Not easy but very rewarding, the 100 kilometer ride includes close to 2000 meters of climbing. Start early to give yourself plenty of time to complete the loop .
Self Guided Tour of Yatsugatake
- Ride Area
- Yatsugatake Mountain Range
- Local Attractions
- Yatsugatake Mountain Kiyosato Tateshina Mugikusa Toge(pass)
- Riding Season
- June- October
- Start between 0:700- 10:00 am
- Time Required
- 5-10 hours
- advanced fit riders, climbers
- 6000 yen
- What is Included
- Rental Bike and Helmet
- Parking, bathroom, shower and changing room available.
Pick up and drop off services available.
Guided tour available upon reservation including pick up service.
- Suitable Bikes
- Cross bike, Road bike
- Layers recommended for variable temperatures and weather.
- Rental Bikes
- high end road bike
high end cross bike
junior road bike
SynapseMaker: CANNONDALESize: Small, Medium and Large
Gran Speed 100Maker: MERIDASize: Small 47cm , Medium 50cm and Large 52cm
Dew PlusMaker: KonaSize: Small 46cm , Medium 49cm and Large 51cm
Synapse – xsMaker: CANNONDALESize: x-small -44cm
Miyata Cruise e-bikeSize: small- medium
EasyMaker: GiosSize: 35cm frame